- Piloting (planetary) and Piloting (space) are combined into the same skill. Mechanic added as a Bonus Career skill for Smuggler: Pilot.
- New skill: Disguise (Cunning) allows Talik to effectively use movie grade makeup to dramatically alter the appearance of herself and others.
- New skill: Intimidate (Brawn) A brawn based coercion check. For the time being, having a hanging willpower based skill in coercion doesn’t help anyone, especially considering how important a heavy handed coercion-like skill will be in managing crowds.
- Due to rigid import restrictions by the CSA and the draconian employment methods on Lythos I, PCs cannot take Obligation to receive extra cash at character creation. GM will consider what PCs may have brought with them based off of their background, or equipment an inventive character may have made from scratch. PCs can spend Obligation for extra XP as normal.
- Changes to Pilot Talent tree: Both instances of Galaxy Mapper are removed. Grit is moved from level 3 to level 1. Level 2 column 3 talent is now “Cutting it Close” (see below). Level 3 Column 3 talent is now a 2nd instance of Defensive Driving. Level 5 Column 3 talent is now “Cutting it Really Close” (see below).
- Cutting it Close: New Pilot skill. Pilot can spend action to make a Hard Piloting check. If successful, Pilot successfully dodges vehicle behind cover and cannot be hit by one selected target till the end of Pilot’s next turn OR Pilot increases range band from target by 1 increment while target must follow more cautiously.
- Cutting it Really Close: New Pilot Skill. Pilot can spend an action to make a Hard Piloting check. If successful, Pilot successfully dodges vehicle behind cover. Pursuing pilots must make a Hard Piloting check of their own. If failed, they are destroyed (as they cannot successfully make the same turn) OR the range band is immediately increased to long or extreme range as pursuing pilots must evade obstacle or slow down to make the same turn.
- Since the campaign revolves around often public acts of crime and being famous for said crimes, and since we have so many players, GM is considering raising Obligation threshold higher than 100 so PCs can spend XP a little longer before the galaxy starts closing in around them.
- Given the emphasis given to fame and the like in the campaign philosophy, GM is considering giving a reward/discount to XP spent on the EotE 5 dice of fame concept, accompanied by gameplay setbacks or bonuses related to this fame.